- Create a new tab by clicking the + button on the tab bar.
- Enter Edit mode by clicking the pen-shaped icon on the upper right corner of the window.
- Open the Camera or Widget menu.
- Select the desired cameras or widget from the opening list.
- Drag items to their desired positions on the grid.
- Resize items on cell sized steps by dragging the white triangle at the lower right corner of the item.
- If you have empty cells in your grid, click Grid > Best fit.
- Exit edit mode by clicking Done.
The default grid size is 3 by 3, or "Nine". If you feel like you don't have enough space to adjust the size of items as needed, increase the grid size from the Grid menu and select a bigger grid.
If after choosing Best fit you wish to go back to a grid with empty cells, you can do so by going to the Grid menu and choosing your preferred grid size. In Ksenos versions prior to 2.12, Best fit is known as Auto Arrange.