- Create a new tab by clicking the + button on the tab bar.
- Enter Edit mode by clicking the pen-shaped icon on the upper right corner of the window.
- Open the Camera or Widget menu.
- Select the desired cameras or widget from the opening list.
- Drag items to their desired positions on the grid.
- Resize items on cell sized steps by dragging the white triangle at the lower right corner of the item.
- If you have empty cells in your grid, click Grid > Auto Arrange.
- Exit edit mode by clicking Done.
The default grid size is 3 by 3, or "Nine". If you feel like you don't have enough space to adjust the size of items as needed, increase the grid size from the Grid menu and select a bigger grid.
If after choosing Auto Arrange you wish to go back to a grid with empty cells, you can do so by going to the Grid menu and choosing your preferred grid size.