The Virtual Window acts as a regular camera image but its camera can be changed. Cameras can be selected with a menu, a numeric keypad, and a joystick.
Adding the widget
- Go to Edit Mode.
- Select Widget > Virtual Window
Click Select camera from the Virtual Window. Use the arrow buttons to select next and previous cameras.
Select camera with a numeric keypad or joystick
Cameras have to be numbered first.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Cameras > (camera name) > Number
- Set a number.
- Do this for all the cameras that you want to select with numeric keypads.
To show a camera number next to a camera name, check the checkbox at Menu > Settings > Interface > Show camera number.
The first number is the site number and the number after : is the camera number.
Change camera image from numeric keypad by selecting the virtual window number and a camera number. If the desired Virtual Window is already active, there is no need to select it again.
Selection from keyboard numpad
- Press Virtual Window number e.g. Numpad 1
- Press Numpad /
- Press camera number e.g. Numpad 3
- Press Numpad Enter