Camera views can be spread across different screen by choosing a corresponding number of Ksenos windows. For example, you can get spread camera views across three screens by opening three windows. The number of windows can be increased from Menu > Settings > Interface > Number of windows. The windows remember their place and size, and each of them have their own tabs and layouts.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Ksenos with Linux?
- Does Ksenos have monthly fees?
- How many cameras can be added to Ksenos?
- How many client connections can be added?
- How long are recordings stored?
- How many licenses do I need for encoders or multi-sensor cameras?
- What video player can I use to play exported video clips?
- What characters can I use in my password?
- How to reset a password?
- Is it possible to add users to several groups?