Check if you are using an old client version of Ksenos. If there are disruptions in the images, this is most likely due to the old client version not being able to read images compressed by the new version correctly. Try fixing the problem by updating the client Ksenos to a newer version.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Ksenos with Linux?
- Does Ksenos have monthly fees?
- How many cameras can be added to Ksenos?
- How many client connections can be added?
- How long are recordings stored?
- How many licenses do I need for encoders or multi-sensor cameras?
- What video player can I use to play exported video clips?
- What characters can I use in my password?
- How to reset a password?
- Is it possible to add users to several groups?