Unfortunately Ksenos does not support simultaneous recording to multiple drives/locations from the software. For this to work you have to have an external DVR/NVR that records locally and supports image streaming that Ksenos can then capture and record. Local RAID is also a good way to record the data redundantly.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Ksenos with Linux?
- Does Ksenos have monthly fees?
- How many cameras can be added to Ksenos?
- How many client connections can be added?
- How long are recordings stored?
- How many licenses do I need for encoders or multi-sensor cameras?
- What video player can I use to play exported video clips?
- What characters can I use in my password?
- How to reset a password?
- Is it possible to add users to several groups?