Moving the license from one server to another first requires one of two steps:
- Moving the whole license file from the %appdata%\Ksenos, /home/ksenos/.Ksenos or the /var/lib/ksenos/.Ksenos folder to another machine (so it gets deleted from the old machine) while keeping the file permissions unchanged.
- Removing the license file from one server and entering the product key manually to the new server.
After one of these steps, the license needs to be reactivated. To reactivate:
- Contact us and tell us either the product key or the product key ID (the ID can be found from the product key dialog after entering the key).
- We'll grant an extra activation for this license.
- Follow the normal activation procedure to activate the license.