Any video player should be able to play the exported video clips. Windows Media Player, the Windows 10 Videos or VLC media player are the ones most commonly used.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Ksenos with Linux?
- Does Ksenos have monthly fees?
- How many cameras can be added to Ksenos?
- How many client connections can be added?
- How long are recordings stored?
- How many licenses do I need for encoders or multi-sensor cameras?
- What video player can I use to play exported video clips?
- What characters can I use in my password?
- How to reset a password?
- Is it possible to add users to several groups?